Companies interested in the benefits of collaborative telecom research focused on the operational issues of telecommunications networks and services should consider joining Eurescom. Our organisation is open to any telecoms company.
Our current members are major players in the telecoms domain. Please contact us, if you would like to get in touch with representatives from our current member companies to learn about their experiences in being a member of Eurescom and getting collaborative R&D results.
Major advantages of membership
- Exclusive insights on innovative issues from a telco perspective
- Shorter time-to-market of new products and services
- Leading edge R&D results at low cost because of shared resources
- Efficient R&D support services
- Access to a unique network of experts
Eurescom member have access to the following services:
- Enjoy early access to information on R&D programmes (FP7, Celtic, etc.)
- Get information about European R&D programmes
Network operator forum
- Participate in the Eurescom Annual General Meeting
- Participate in peer-discussion events on future research topics
- Propose new topics for peer discussions or telco-vendor discussions
- Avail of free basic support for collaborative projects in the start-up phase
- Avail of free basic support for industry initiatives/fora in the start-up phase
- Technical support for collaborative projects (FP7, etc.) at special rates
- Project management of collaborative projects (FP7, etc.) at special rates
- Employ consulting on promising research topics
- Employ consulting on participation in R&D initiatives and research programmes (FP7, Celtic, etc.)
- Join the Eurescom Study Programme (subscription-based - not included in the membership fee)
- Initiate and participate in topical programmes (subscription-based)
Terms and conditions
The annual membership fee per member company amounts to EUR 25,000. Included in the fee are the comprehensive management and support services of Eurescom. Costs for personnel and resources needed for performing the projects are not included and have to be financed per project by the companies participating.
Further information on joining
Please send an e-mail or a letter to the director, if your company is interested in joining Eurescom, or if you need more information about membership. Moreover, our director or one of the other Eurescom managers would be glad to explain terms, conditions and benefits of Eurescom membership to you in a personal meeting either at your company's site or at Eurescom in Heidelberg. Please make an appointment with us.
Wieblinger Weg 19/4